Graduation is Tuesday, June 13, 2017 at 9:00 am at the Orleans Arena.
- Each graduate will receive 20 tickets, distributed at the mandatory graduation rehearsal on Thursday, June 8, 2017 in the SWCTA gym. There are no additional tickets available.
- There is no seat saving allowed.
- Handicapped seating is located around the perimeter of the arena. Guests will enter the arena using the elevator at the main entrance and may bring one guest. No strollers.
- All strollers and balloons will be checked at the door.
- Doors open 45 minutes before beginning of the ceremony.
- Everyone must have a ticket, including infants and young children.
- Please do not bring any nuisance items: air horns, large signs, etc.
- Please click on this link to view the orleans parking map.
- If you or a family member requires interpreting services for the deaf or hard of hearing during the commencement ceremony, please contact Lorita Taylor, SWCTA Curriculum Office at 702-799-5766 ext. 4200.
- Proper Commencement Attire
The following attire for seniors participating in the commencement ceremony has been established and will be strictly enforced.
Gentlemen – dress pants and dress shirt with tie and dress shoes. Ladies – dress pants, dress, or skirt (length of skirt/dress not to exceed graduation gown) and dress shoes.
No jeans, shorts, flip flops, or tennis shoes of any kind will be allowed. Students violating the prescribed dress code will not be permitted to participate in the ceremony. Graduates should have their graduation gown on when they arrive at the Orleans Arena. When wearing the cap, place the tassel on the left.
DO NOT BRING PURSES OR CELL PHONES TO GRADUATION. YOU MAY NOT BRING THEM INTO THE ARENA AND THERE WILL BE NO STORAGE AVAILABLE.