• The contest is open to all CCSD high school video production classes. There are eight categories and you may enter one submission into each of the categories.
• The submissions are judged by local and national television and broadcast industry professionals, along with video production and broadcast teachers from the Student Television Network (STN). You and your students will receive their comments and ratings of your work. This is a valuable learning tool that can help you improve the quality of your school broadcasts.
For schools participating in the contest, it’s important to know the following information:
• You may only enter ONE video per category
• All submissions must have been created during the current school year.
• All submissions must have been broadcast to your school.
• Your submissions must meet the time limits for the categories.
• Submissions may not contain copyrighted music or images (see guidelines).