Today's Meet - Join the conversation here
- Schoology Introduction - click here (YouTube)
- Flipping the Classroom using Schoology - click here (YouTube)
- Engaging Students in the 21st Century Classroom - click here (YouTube)
- Student Completion Rules - click here (YouTube)
- Schoology Overview Presentation - click here (PowerPoint)
UPDATE - New Features in Schoology - Nov 2014:
- Cool Tips and Tricks (recorded by Jen Brant)
- Click here for: Custom folder colors | Rich text folder descriptions | Editable Comments and Discussion posts | Improved TurnitIn integration with Schoology
- Click here for: Mobile annotations on iPad | Grade panel improvements | Media album enhancements | Other enhancements
- Click here for getting Google Drive files easily into your Schoology courses
- Click here for: Overriding rubric scores | Gradebook setting changes
- Badges: How to make and use badges in Schoology | Using badges in the gamified classroom
Subscribe to the Schoology Blog for up-to-date changes as they come!
This session will give you an overview on how to use the online learning management system called Schoology. Schoology has redefined the traditional learning management system to be a more effective tool at all levels of education by providing a collaborative blended learning experience.
With a versatile education platform that streamlines content management, Schoology enables improvement through a collective effort and engages digital natives with technology they actually enjoy. This award-winning approach complements any educational environment and ensures a richer learning experience for both instructor and student.
- Introduction to Schoology features: Instructor tools, curriculum management, integration platform, global learning community, mobile, advanced analytics
- View short introduction video
- Schoology presentation
- View Flipping the Classroom with Schoology video
- How I use Schoology in the classroom for learning content management
- Share best practices
- Schoology set up for newbies