For the latest news, updates, and awesome opportunities, you can now follow us on Twitter @ SWCTACOMMUNITY
We would like to invite you to be part of an advisory board at the Southwest Career and Technical Academy. We are a brand new public high school in the southwest part of the valley specializing in 11 different programs. These programs include: Entertainment Engineering, Fashion Design, Interior Design, Video Game Technologies, Web Design, Automotive Technology, Culinary, Dental Assisting, Hospitality, Nursing, and Respiratory Therapy.
We are looking for outstanding professionals to help us with any the following:
* Develop Curriculum.
* Participate as guest speakers.
* Ensure that our curriculum meets industry standards.
* Develop internship and job shadowing opportunities.
* Help formulate yearly goals and objectives.
* Provide organization linkage with other organizations.
* Help communicate what we have to offer to the community.
* Assist us in organizing fundraising activities to help support our program.
If this is something that you might be interested, please contact Craig Statucki or Kurt Bargy at 799.5766 ext. 4018 or email me at SWCTACommunity@gmail.com.