We would like to invite you to be part of an advisory board at the Southwest Career and Technical Academy. SWCTA is a public high school in the southwest part of the valley specializing in 10 different programs. These programs include:Automotive Technology, Culinary and Hospitality, Dental Assisting, Engineering, Fashion Design, Interior Design, Nursing, Respiratory Therapy, Digital Game Technology, and Web Design and Development.
We are looking for outstanding professionals to help us with any the following:
* Develop Curriculum
* Participate as guest speakers
* Ensure that our curriculum meets industry standards
* Develop internship and job shadowing opportunities
* Help formulate yearly goals and objectives
* Provide organization linkage with other organizations
* Help communicate what we have to offer to the community
* Assist us in organizing fundraising activities to help support our program
If this is something that you might be interested, please contact Rebekah Holloway at 702-799-5766 ext. 4018 or email me at email@example.com.