In this lesson you’ll learn how to work with transitions, as well as how to change the timing and direction of the clip. I’ll also show you a web site where you can find royalty-free music you can use in your videos.
For this project you will be turning in a show open that has the following characteristics:
- 30 seconds in length
- Royalty-free music with proper attribution
- Ends with Rout(e) 131 on-screen (note that the e is lower case…do NOT use all caps)
- Your work should show good use of transitions as well as cutting to the beat.
- You may use timing changes (speeding up or slowing down) but it is NOT required.
- Start a NEW EVENT and call it (name)_Show Open
- Make a NEW PROJECT for each version you make and number them sequentially
- You will be turning in two show opens and their matching screenshots. These will be called (LastName)_Show_Open_1 (and 2).