We will be using Google Classroom to manage most assignments this year, please join your class periods Google Classroom as soon as you are able to change your AD password. The codes are listed below.
Period 1 Chemistry Honors jrbe7
Period 2 AP Chemistry gbrtlz
Period 3 Chemistry Honors 4gfv4s
Period 5 Chemistry Honors kghp9n
Period 6 AP Chemistry 7lmowho
Period 8 Chemistry Honors pqanin
Here is a practice test with answer key to help you with your studying.
HS Science Nevada HSPE Instructional Materials(2)
Here is a link to some additional study resources:
If you have not yet passed the NHSPE start studying now. In the attached file, you will find more proficiency study resources for specific topics. Keep a notebook and write down your notes. How else can you prepare?
1. Dedicate at least 1 hour a day just for studying the proficiency.
2. It is best if you pick the same time everyday so that it becomes routine.
3. Choose a location free of distraction (TV, siblings, etc).
4. Eat something healthy just before you study.
5. Midway through your study time, stand-up, stretch and exercise for 5 minutes, then return to the books.
Here is what you need to do to prepare for your first opportunity for passing the Proficiency Exam :
1. All non-proficient students need to take a proficiency preassessment exam to establish areas of study.
2. Begin studying for the proficiency now by using the attached resources. Ensure you take notes as you study.
Online Practice Assessment